- [6.9.2015] Events in Bratislava, August 30 - September 6, 2015
Enjoy your time in Bratislava with our weekly event guide!
City festivals, sports, concerts and much more...
- [27.8.2015] Slovak man's story part of Titanic exhibition in Bratislava
THE GLOBAL exhibition displaying the legendary ship Titanic as well as the time when it was built can be seen in Bratislava’s Incheba complex until the beginning of December. Comprising 17 rooms and almost 3,000 square meters, it takes visitors on board the most famous and luxurious ship of its time, and also describes the fates of passengers, both survivors and victims.
- [26.8.2015] Events in Bratislava
Tips for events in Slovakia, including a lot of open-air events. cycling, charity events, two organ festivals, a theatre and a film festival, a botanical exhibition, a weekend of traditional crafts, folklore-ethno concerts, and more.
- [25.8.2015] “From Bratislava with Love” invites foreigners
THE BYE-BYE Summer party takes place on the last Friday in August, with the theme of this InterNations event being “James Bond”. Thus, visitors are encouraged to arrive dressed in Hollywood style, like a secret agent, a Bond girl or a villain.
- [20.8.2015] Events in Bratislava
Tips for events in Slovakia between August 21 and 30, including a lot of ethno/world music, jazz, a cruise to the Gabčíkovo dam, exclusive car race; country, opera and rock music festivals, vintage cars rally, beer festival, festival of humour, and more.
- [14.8.2015] Bashavel moves to Old market-hall, offering rich programme indoors
THE TENTH year of the scholarship programme Divé maky / Wild Poppies that supports young talented Roma will culminate as usual with a typical Roma feast, Bašavel or Gipsy Bashavel, which shows what the gifted children have learned.
- [12.8.2015] Events in Bratislava
Tips for events in Slovakia between August 14 and 23, including concerts of world-famous musicians - Tom Jones, Passenger - as well as Slovak performers, a Roma festival with young talents, a car race with Formula 1, operatic festival, gastronomy events, ship cruise, international reggae festival, and more.
- [10.8.2015] Bratislava Castle hosts unique finds from the Great Moravian Empire
- [7.8.2015] International stars to feature in Cathedral Organ Festival in Bratislava
SAINT Martin‘s Cathedral in Bratislava is set to host an international festival named after this venue, the Cathedral Organ Festival, from the end of July to September 10.
- [6.8.2015] Events in Bratislava
Tips for events in Slovakia between August 7 and 16, including a lot of music - classical, opera, ethno, jazz and swing, a confectioners' festival, Roma culture, a film seminar/festival, a mountain bike marathon, a castle tournament, etc.